Report a Problem

If you want to report a problem, please use the links on this page which will direct you to the right authority.

Report Overgrown Vegetation

Please report overgrown vegetation to the Parish Council, it may be that our volunteer road wardens can deal with it, if not, we will report it to Devon County Council  Report overgrown vegetation

Report a Pothole

Mending potholes is the responsibility of Devon County Council – they will only repair potholes that are more than 40mm deep; 300mm across with vertical sides.  Report potholes meeting these criteria here Report a pothole

For smaller potholes in the parish, please report them to the Parish Clerk Report a small pothole

Report a Problem with a Footpath or Bridleway

The network of footpaths and bridleways in our parish is managed by a combination of Devon County Council and Dartmoor National Park.  You can report any access problems (broken stiles; blocked paths etc) here   Report a path access problem

Report a Pest Problem

Problems with pests such as rats and mice are dealt with free of charge if they are within a domestic property – this service is provided by South Hams District Council.  You can report a pest problem here  Report a pest problem

Report a missed bin or recycling collection

Waste collection in the parish is managed by South Hams District Council.  You can report a missed collection here

Missed bin or recycling

Report Something Else

You can report any other problems in the parish to the Parish Clerk  Report a problem